i'm waiting you in the cold

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Today is a terrible day for me .
Yesterday I promised Tracy i will be going to school.
Finally i did what i promised .
At first i was happily playing cards with my classmate until i injured my finger.
My finger nails concave up ...
Can you imaging how much i suffer for it ?
My tears dropping automatic =[
Actually it does not pain at the first sight yet it feel so paralysis .
Suddenly everyone keep quiet and intimidated...
And take some tissue for me .
1hour later everything turned back as usual .
and i wanted to play again , but was not allowed.
I WILL NOT GOING TO SCHOOL ANYMORE ! ( 2008 )
Since teachers asked us not to come if we wanted to chat with our friends.
So , i love you teachers . you are the worse-st teacher that i have ever seen.


Tracy is an idiot ! SHE CRIED FOR MY FINGER !
Yet i LOVE her so much ! =]



我不想站在远远的听你的声音却看你不到.
我不想站在远远的看你...
如果我们的爱能再靠近点 , 那多好 .
为什么每一次我的希望都会变成绝望.
到底是不是时间还没到? 还是有缘无分 .
我不敢再要求些什么 , 我也不确定期待些什么...
跟你在一起的每分每秒就像得到最宝贵的东西.

28days
lovemeandneverletgo ;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home