i'm waiting you in the cold

Monday, October 20, 2008

ohh ! my mother was touch after reading my blog
hahahas sayang ~ mwarkssss <3 face="verdana">after that went to shopping with my mother , consider buy something for my mother as her birthday present .
i saw a jacket quite nice , and so i asked my mother .
Georgenia : '' mi , what do you think of this jacket? ''
Mummie : '' nice ''
i whisper to my father : '' daddie , you pay for me first kay? ''
afterward we went to food center and i bought my sushi ! :D
10pm plus , we return home .
i try on the jacket and showed to my mother . mummie is it nice ?
my mother understand me very well though ;
therefore , she gave it to me ! *laughs

10.40pm baby called my mother to benediction her.
he said to my mother '' aunty happy birthday and may all your dreams come true ! ''
awwww ~ my mother likes baby very much ! hahahas ~ even though my mother named baby as '' babi '' *laughs
after my parents went to sleep .
i have a conversation with baby on phone til he go to sleep .
just now baby and i search for the conversation of our past . aww ~ tears dropping :X
12 April 2008 turn out to be the first time we stead :D
baby you are my everlasting love ! =]

25days
lovemeandneverletgo ;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home