i'm waiting you in the cold

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Today is the third day that i absent from school .
Yesterday Tracy asked me go to school originally and i promised .
Yet i break it hence , she be forced not to go too .
I need to apologize for that , and so i know that ' No georgenia ; no joys ' laughs
We planned for going school on Friday !
Alright i won't last minutes miss in action at the moment .
Set one's mind at rest okays? =]
Yumi getting ill today !
She tell me she catch cold ! I'm so worries about you ...
So sad to knowing that her computer get viruses because of TRACY .
She always send such virus to us , but luckily I'm smart enough !
I never do the same as yumi ~ laughs ! god bless me *
Woke up at 11.23am and my mind keep rewinds of baby's .
When baby online he is so excited and tell me that teacher never chooses to have a conversation with his parents , means that he can get his report card by himself !
hahahs , baby so simpleton yet quite cute !
We had addicted to the team viewer .
i keep disturbing baby while i controlling his & made him quite angry .
LAUGH LIKE MAD !

27days
lovemeandneverletgo ;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home