i'm waiting you in the cold

Friday, October 17, 2008

the first day of my examination :
the paper quite easy ; and so i am confidence on this subject !
the second day of my examination :
oh my godness ! science paper 2 considerably inconvenience ,
made me so disheartened on this subject =[
thirdly maths and history :
i still can grasp on maths , history.... i never pass once .. =[
fourthly Chinese and home-science.
the first time i took the hardest exam of Chinese paper 2 , one i get my paper and i stared on my paper . don't know what should i write..
the last day which is today :
those that i had studied for geography didn't came out ! oh my god ! =[
today is the conviviality day to me because ,
finally my exam had over !
recently i not getting so well ...
headache maintenance =[
but it's okays i will recover soon . i love my baby x3

*before i straighten my hair and after !


22days
lovemeandneverletgo ;


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home