i'm waiting you in the cold

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Never regret anything because at some point i wanted it.

why the fuck you still keep telling me lie?
i did ask you before i accept you..
you lied me once.. and now i finally found out that you are lying to me all the way since the first day you meet me . you never stopped cheating on me and i don't know why you have to do that. you told me the problem between carmen and anjeal , you told me that having two girl friends are not fun but suffer . i trusted you. i trusted every word you said even though you'd lied to me numerous times. Do you think its possible to forgive someone who has lied to you and betrayed your trust?i could forgive once, maybe twice, but it's not going to ever change..
Please don't blame yourself for any of the stupid shit that I choose to do. None of this is your fault. I'm the one who makes these bad decisions so I'm the one who pays the consequences.I never regretted telling you I liked you, I only regretted never hearing what you really thought of me and never doubt on your words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home