i'm waiting you in the cold

Saturday, July 24, 2010

fuck off

you fucking pissed me off
don't feel like forgiving you ,
i feel like GIVING UP on you la.

its not the first time we argue for a fucking matter.
i hate the way you jealous .
i phone him because you do not know the way to odori.
i was asking him to lead us to the place.
hey please , make things clear before you show me your fucking emotion and attitude.
I'm not going out with him , it was just a call. a simple conversation .
cant you be open-minded?
i would not choose to be in a relationship if i know it earlier.
boy , you know what. i dislike to be controlled .
no matter who , not even my parents.
i dont need to ask whoever's permission for going out with boys.
when I'm telling you that I'm going out .
i just want to inform you that where am i going with .
I'M NOT ASKING FOR PERMISSION.
if you are not in the mood , i will try my best to cheer you .
but if you're not in the mood during weekdays . sorry then.
i cant accompany you late.
I'm not an adult yet. I'm a teenager .
if you're not happy with it , go to seek for another who you think she could be there for you no matter when.
everyone has their own life style.. & I'm now having my own-unique-teenager life style.

maybe Sylvia suits you.

she can accompany you no matter when.
unlike me, i still need to go to school , sit for exam.
and i want to make my dream come true.
i want to go to oversea for further education
i dont want to stay like this. i want to change my life .
nah , whatever. go ahead to do whatever you want .
as long as you're not disturbing me.
fuck off

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home