i'm waiting you in the cold

Thursday, July 15, 2010

i should be thankful


Thank you for everything , kelvin.
i appreciated it a lots , really :)
when i was playing facebook , i heard someone was calling my name outside my house.
and when i opened the door , i was shocked. what the hell??
lol if i'm not mistaken , i remember i told you that i dislike people wasting money on flowers.
but you're really stubborn , grr.. makes me angry & happy.
really confusing me.. sighh. its really surprising me


To : My Beloved Georgenia
Sorry , its all my fault to make you disappointed and unhappy. I just hope that you will forgive me and stop angry at me. I really love you babe . I miss you everyday , every minute and every second. I will love you until your heart stop beating . I promise i wont make you feel disappointed and unhappy again.
From : Kelvin Chang


i'm so sorry for starting the war..
i know that i'm actually at fault , but you're still keep putting the blame on yourself .
just because you dont want me to be unhappy...
you're really a good boy... you deserve a better one..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home