i'm waiting you in the cold

Friday, September 26, 2008

Friends aren't forever but at least friendships bring through us many valued remembrance.
i really do love you my friends.
All of you had did a consolation things .
I wondering , if i lost all my friends ; how my subsistence will be?
I misapprehend with my best friends sometimes ,
because they keep nag me just like a mother nagging their children.

But i had occurrence that , actually they just caring me.
Whilom i argued with Tracy , because of a question.
Ride motorcycle or Drive a car. LOL !
The matters could not end ; because we would not stop it.
Of course we are playing ! we keep laughing each other while we do arguing.
The matters was past long ago , but the remembrance will be always kept inside my heart.
Sorry my friends , if i showed you those attitude that you don't wish to see.
I'm still approve of drive at the moment :)

lovemeandneverletgo ;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home