i'm waiting you in the cold

Sunday, September 28, 2008

today i woke up at 7.30am plus ._.
but uncle leong 9am only come to fetch me !
i regret that i promised my cousin help her to download maple story !
i still staying at her house right now. its was so wtf .
well , i downloaded the maple global , yet i haven download the private server client ,
but the homepage is not working.
So , i called baby and ask him to online for sending the client of the server.
unnaturally his mother don't allow him to online , because tomorrow he need to take eoy de. its okays =]

i used the last way to get the client from Shawn , HE OFFLINE SIA !
walaos i hate you shawn ! =[
10.45am i went out to buy food for my two tittle cousins and my beloved grandmother .
on the way , my cousin ( yukky ) called me request for some snacks...
after i returns to their house , adi nudge me !
omg ! god bless me xD

georgenia : hey hey hey !! may you send me the client of the server which we playing.
(sry i forgot the name of the server haha)
adi : o.o !
georgenia : FASTER !
adi : what the server name?
georgenia : gosh , the server we playing lahs !!
adi : ooooooooooo !!
adi : OK wait !
georgenia : don't ask me to wait ! FASTER ! ROAR !



hahas ! thanks you adi ! you are the best .
there have two things to be worries.
- server down .
- their computer never download winRAR .

alright ! neverminds ; its okays !!
because i dont know where to download this stupid RAR !
next time only i help you xD


lovemeandneverletgo ;


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home