i'm waiting you in the cold

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

woots ! xD
i just got my result early in this morning .
its not as good as others & also cannot compare with first class !
but i am still glad of my result .

NL - C
English - B
Maths - B
Science - B
History - C
Geography - C
Home Science - E
Chinese - B

i would like to thanks MENG for teaching me maths.


& tomorrow is my big day !
BIRTHDAY ~ :D
going out with meng til afternoon ,
then go to buy birthday cake .
7.30pm need to go out for dinner with my friends xD
i still cannot decide weather which one is better ..
steamboat ? - afraid of raining .
k-box ? - booking full.
clubbing ? - full .
or Starbucks? - boring .
thanks ahyang for helping :D
i'm too lazy to call ~


95days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home