i'm waiting you in the cold

Friday, December 26, 2008

LOL , i had fun on Christmas eve !
made an appointment with jie .
she make me jealous of her finger nails la !
so glamorous and it cost $150 !
but i am special one (:
she free for me and only ME !
she ask me Chinese new year only find her for doing the nails.
because its can stand for 1month .
went out with jie and her friends.
they are so friendly and funny kays !
at first we planned countdown at k-box.
one of sudden , jie's boyf called us go to his store for eat .
so we canceled our booking .
jie and i keep trying male&female clothes.
her boyf give me 20% discount whenever i want buy their clothes.
and i learned how to make my eyes look bigger from Caries.
she is so pretty and she love to tell lies man !
i thought she's 18 at the first sight .
BUT SHE TELL ME SHE IS ONLY 16 !
roar ! actually she is 20 ! hahhahaha !

p/s : please stop being severe . please stop talking like senior . and please stop telling me how do you feel , like i really care . as Vivian said that you are not worth it (:

91days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home